Here to Help
Please contact our minister, Owen Patterson, if you need help or advice.
Tel: 028 4461 5201 or Mobile: 07552 175 156
Members of our congregation are very willing to deliver groceries to your door, pray with you or simply chat to you by phone. Please do not hesitate to contact Owen to avail of this help.
In the interest of protecting our community all church services and meetings are suspended until further notice. We are hoping to have an online service on Sunday morning so keep an eye on the website and our Facebook page.
As youth club is currently suspended we are hoping to regularly post a Bible story or song on the Youth Club page to keep in touch with you. Please let your friends know it is here.
- Please pray for the sick, those families who are bereaved, our medical practitioners, our most vulnerable within communities and the Government as they seek to make decisions in the best interest of the people. Also pray that we will show generosity, peace, compassion and the love of Christ as we seek to serve Him at this difficult time.
- Please continue to pray for all those who are working for the NHS. Please pray for their personal protection, for more testing to be made available, for the care and protection of their families, for enough protective equipment for every frontline health worker, for an effective treatment for the virus to be found, for mental and physical strength for each of them to keep going and for the recovery of those NHS workers who have already contracted the virus.
- Please remember the following NHS workers connected to our own congregation:- Carole & Alison Gill, Kieran Keown, Claire Alexander, Lorraine Murphy, Lynne Mason, Patricia & Catherine Martin, Hana Cousins, Fiona McCartney, Alison Hamilton, Reddy & Subhashini Parasarathy, Karen Campbell, Patrick Johnston, Cheryl Latacz, Marilyn O’Boyle, David Thompson and Owen as chaplain to the hospital.
Please remember to pray for Owen, Lisa, Caleb, Micah, Jotham and Jude. Please pray for Owen as he serves God in the community, as he ministers to patients in the hospital, as he carries out his pastoral duties, as he prepares his Bible teachings and as he reaches out with the Gospel to many people using social media.
Fountain Foodbank Update – 25/3/20
We have had to make further changes to keep helping those who need it most.
We are continuing to operate the foodbank in order to help those in most need but at the same time ensuring we follow Government guidelines to keep our volunteers as safe as possible.
- New Measures – We will be operating a fortnightly delivery service, beginning Wednesday 1st April. This is strictly for those in desperate food poverty, NOT for those who cannot leave their homes. Other help is available for people in those categories.
- Food Parcels – If you are in desperate need please get in touch with the usual referring agencies listed on the Foodbank page or ring 07444015883 . Please give as much notice as possible so deliveries can be arranged.
- Deliveries – Our volunteers will not enter your home but will leave the parcel outside your door.
- Donations – Donations of food can be made in ASDA Downpatrick and Supervalu, Ballymote but NOT at the foodbank at the church.
As an organisation with a Christian basis, we are looking to God to supply our needs and to our faith in Him to help us face these difficult times, being assured of His love and our salvation in Him.
Listening and singing praise to God will reassure you and remind you that He is in control.
This section will be updated with various Christian songs for you to enjoy listening to.