Monday Presbyterian Women’s group first Monday of the month 7.45pm, Pedlow Hall
Tuesday Fountain Foodbank 10 am-12 noon
Wednesday Prayer meeting, 8pm in Maxwell Room
Thursday Fountain Friends Toddlers 10 am -11.30 am (Term time)
Friday Fountain Foodbank 10 am -12 noon
Saturday Youth club, 6.30-7.45pm, church halls (September – Easter)
Week beginning 8th September 2019
- Wednesday Evening Prayer Meeting. Everyone is welcome for a time of encouragement and prayer together in the Maxwell Room at 8.00pm
- Men’s Curry Night 6:30pm Friday 20th of September. Everyone is invited to the Kismat on Irish Street. Please spread the word and invite your
friends. A chance to relax and catch up while enjoying some good food. (Some European dishes are available)
- Youth Club returns on Saturday 21st September from 6.30 – 7.45pm in the church halls . Children of primary school age are invited to come along for fun, games, craft, sports, Bible stories and supper.
- World’s Biggest Coffee Morning, Sunday 29th September. We will be supporting Macmillan Cancer by having tea, coffee cake and buns from 10.45am in the church before the morning service. Every penny we raise means Macmillan can help more people with cancer live life as fully as they can.
- Our new Bible study series from the Christian institute will soon commence. Living Christianity is a series of 5 studies each lasting a little over an hour. Each session has a video, Bible discussion and some time for prayer. It’s goal is to better equip us to engage with the changing world we live in. Studies will take place on the following
dates at 8pm in the hall in Fountain Street and are as follows: Concern for society 11th September, Christians and the world 16th October, Christians and work 13th November, Life, gender, marriage and family 11th December, Christians as citizens 22nd January.
- Date for your Diary Saturday 23rd November we will look forward to welcoming the traditional Irish group Slemish again to play at a concert here in the church. They sing an arrangement of traditional and spiritual songs and usually share something of their faith in Jesus in a good humoured atmosphere. Put the date in your diary and why not start inviting your friends, family and neighbours.
- World’s Biggest Coffee Morning
Sunday 29th September 10.45 – 11.30 am
- Please join us before the morning service for tea, coffee, buns and cake to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support